posing while camping
Lukka, 6, is up first:
1) Where do you live? In the States.
2) What season is it now? Summer. Getting close to fall!
3) What is your favorite way to play? Outside--playing different games and all that.
4) What do you like most about learning with friends? Learning about how old they are and what they like to do.
5) Is there anything different about how we play at our house? There is. Playing with the same toys over and over gets boring sometimes. We play almost everything outside [with the neighbor kids].
Anikka, 4, now:
1) Where do you live? Blaine
2) What season is it now? I don't know!
3) What is your favorite way to play? Playyyyyy with dolllllllls (you need the full effect)
4) What do you like most about learning with friends? I don't know! Toys?
5) Is there anything different about how we play at our house? Yeah. The little dolls that we can put dresses on! (I'm going to infer she means this is what we play and other friends might not have these?)
***We are participating in a series on Children's Play Around the World via the Playful Learning blog. See Mariah's wonderful website, book, and Ecademy for awesome ideas, reading, and e-courses to inspire learning in your home, community, and in nature. I highly recommend them!***